At Ticket To Ride we are excited to launch our new Off Piste Explorers week in the amazing Three Valleys.
Aimed at advanced skiers looking to push themselves off-piste and discover new areas of the mountain and their own skiing. A week of guiding but with continued technique & tactical instruction.
If you are looking to take your off-piste skiing to the next level and want to explore the best of the 3 Valleys Powder then this week could be for you.
What to Expect
OFF THE SNOW
- Return transfers from Geneva airport (leaving GVA at 15:00 on your Course Start Day, and arriving in Geneva at 13:00 on your Course End Day)
- Catered accommodation in a shared room in the New TTR Mountain Lodge (single room available too for an additional fee of £280 for the week)*
- 6 Days of Cooked breakfast and 2-course dinner. Wednesday is the staff day off, with self-service breakfast and a chance for you to sample the tasty local restaurants.
- 6 Day 3 Valleys lift pass
- Full UK and in-resort support
ON THE SNOW
- 5 full days off piste tuition.
- Full safety equipment provided (backpack, transceiver, shovel and probe)
- Training on how and when to use the safety equipment
- Progressional training about general snow awareness and mountain safety
The course is designed to take you to the next level with your off-piste skiing. We will start the week making sure we all have good basic technique off the side of the piste then gradually start dipping our toes further and going deeper – each day building on our technique, our confidence and ability.
Each day we will endeavor to take on some new snow, terrain and use new or developed skills that will put you on the road to confidently skiing deep in the Backcountry.
Trip Leaders For Duration
Six Nights Supper
Here you'll find a day by day breakdown of your course.
Arrive at Geneva Airport before 3pm to take advantage of the group transfer leaving then. Get to the chalet around 6pm to get settled into your rooms and have a beer before dinner.
First day of coaching with your Marmalade guide. Explore the far reaches of the Three Valleys and start to pick up some techniques which will help when you venture further afield. Learn to use your tranceivers and avalanche gear in a mock-rescue situation and learn about the snowpack and what triggers avalanches.
Explore the far reaches of the Three Valleys Off Piste and start to pick up some techniques which will help when you venture further afield.
Departure day, with a 10am return complimentary transfer to Geneva airport (n.b. we allow 3 hours for transfer, 2 hours for airport check in, so you should aim to book a flight no earlier than 3pm.)