Winter & Water Sports Travel Insurance
It’s the final countdown to the board sport adventure of a lifetime.Pre course training - Done.
Flights - Booked.
Travel Insurance - errr...
It isn’t thrilling but travel insurance will certainly come in handy if you suffer an injury in Indonesia, get dengue fever in Costa Rica or even have a family emergency and need to cut short the 10 week Snowboard Instructor Course in Canada. For the ultimate peace of mind when travelling and training abroad, it’s all about getting the right type of insurance from the very beginning of your adventure.
We won’t lie, researching travel insurance options is dull, dull, dull. So we’ve dug deep and done it for you by partnering with World Nomads, the specialist insurance provider for adventure travel. Many of the Ticket to Ride trip activities are covered including surfing, snowboarding, bungee jumping, zip-lining, safari tours, heli-boarding, fishing and cat boarding, while the all-important trip curtailment goes up to £5,000 under the Explorer Cover. So whether you’ve set your sights on becoming a snowboard instructor or on a trip to improve your surfing skills in tropical waters, it’s always worth considering getting travel insurance. Having no cover for your experience of a lifetime is a risk not worth taking.
Thoroughly read your policy to check that the cover is right for you before parting with your cash and if in doubt, just contact the World Nomads Helpdesk for more information.
Get your cover now using the quote finder below:
Why we’ve partnered with World Nomads
It’s designed for adventurous souls from over 150 countries with cover for overseas medical, evacuation and baggage. Still not convinced? Check out our six reasons below:
- Comprehensive - Cover for a range of adventure activities and sports
- Very simple - You can make a claim online instantly
- Flexible - Easily extend your policy while you’re travelling
- Support network - Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners for 24 hour emergency assistance
- Knowledgeable - Stay up to date and safe with travel tips, advice and alerts via World Nomad’s Travel Safety Hub
- Give a little back - Get your policy and support a community development project at the same time via World Nomad’s Footprint Network